Sunday

There's part of me

"Why do all good things come to an end?" I start questioning about the sustainability of good things in life.

I'm not really sure about how they call this in engineering, but efficiency and productivity come deteriorated after years. I start mumbling, arranging words inside my head saying "people aren't machine, they can choose to be better for themselves or not", while my mind contradicts soon that some people decide differently.

It felt really nice at first, we came passing through each other like a beautifully arranged coincidence by universe, we just frequently talked like we knew each other's body moles. It happily concluded to here and there, where all the laughters were everywhere, we couldn't stop smiling about a sentence that was written, it was real, it felt real, we said.

The adhesive that bonded us seemed made to last forever at first, like some things that are meant to be together. However the electrons seem to compensate and compromise too much, it loses its energy to stick one to another, so it loses its shape. We come to a level zero again, my life and your life.

Everything that is made in this life is somehow designed to reach an equilibrium, a state where you stop trying so hard about anything and everything, don't mind about the compressed gas and stuff, I'm just telling this so it can be figuratively explained.

If finally all the beautiful things that already came and went through my life is reaching that level, and you my most beloved person has to go. I promise to be nice and speak well of you, because you're the nicest creature ever born.

Things will be better, I'll be happier if I no longer fight back. And you will too.

I love you, and always will.

RG

No comments:

Post a Comment