Tuesday

as productive as a cat

I woke up like 11 am today, no wonder my mood was easily affected by anything that is moving, making sound, or even just merely exists, everything didn't deserve to be here and there. The exam was at 15.

Girlfriend kept telling me to sleep early and wake up earlier, but everyone should know that during final week, things are harder to be defined and done, you want to study but you can't help it to just wander around, clicking random links that appear on your browser.

Oh regret comes late and I don't wanna have one.

I wanna get over this. And have a little vacation perhaps.

I always wonder what my parents think when they're facing such constant daily tasks that are given to them, the routines. Or maybe people do need routines to keep them distracted from all the self-expressing, go-get-your-dream, quit-your-job-have-a-cow things, yes just like back then, when I was at elementary, everything went fast, no suffering, no joy, just life.

It's never too late to say that you want to live some more. Because even if you say it quite frequently like I do, things don't change much.

Be productive, be productive! I don't know what to do during finals, you've learnt much and don't wanna have a review do you?

I'm sleepy. Going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment